Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
Are You Looking for Exceptional Endodontic Care?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule a consultation!
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.).
- Tell us if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
- Let us know if require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics for pre-med).
For more information, or to make an appointment, please use our Contact Us form or call our office: San Antonio Endodontics Phone Number 210-341-8281.
We need to take a limited amount of x-rays for consultation and treatment appointments. Our office will request recent x-rays (within 6 months) from your previous dental office for comparison.